October 16, 2011

Ginger joins our family!









After the Game Truck party, Lisa and the Sandberg boys surprised the girls tonight with their birthday present for Audriana and Sofia -- there very first pet! Ginger is 3 months old and is a Maltese/Poodle mix. The girls were so surprised and have been in heaven ever since! They keep saying "thank you, mommy for letting us have Ginger"! I know that they are both older now and can handle the responsibility of having a dog -- and Ginger just seems to fit right in with us! Luckily Ginger is a good sport because the girls won't leave her alone! Sofia wants to hold her every second she is with her and Audriana wants so bad to put the lease on her and take her for a walk! I am letting them dote on her a bit -- it's so cute to watch -- and I think it gets Ginger used to the girls, too. We still need to work on potty training her...ugh!


























New addition to the Alfaro family. Meet Ginger!

No comments: