Halloween at our house is such a special day -- it's our Sofia's birthday! What a happy and beautiful child that came into our lives on this day! Today she is 6 and she got to bring a birthday snack to school -- adding the candy corn onto the rice krispy treats was all her idea! Happy Birthday Sofia!
Tonight Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Kristi and Jenny came over for dinner. I had taken the day off to be able to take Sofia to school and be with her (she was soooooo happy about that!), and since Sofia had requested mac and cheese for her birthday dinner, I decided to make it from scratch. I found a great recipe that used the crock pot and it turned out fabulous! I also made fresh green beans with garlic and soy sauce, green salad and mom brought an awesome meatloaf to round out the meal. It was great. Just before dinner, Sofia opened up a cute gift from grandma -- a panda pillow pet! Sofia loved it and couldn't wait to be able to use it! She also loved Aunt Kristi's gift -- her very own Spongebob Lego set! Totally cool!

Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Kristi are always here for the girls' bday celebrations! We love you so much for the love you show our girls everytime you are with them!!!!

Our neighbors, Noah and Caanan Barbary, were our first trick or treaters.....had to snap this cute pic of the 4 of them.....aren't they cute?!

Nemo Sofia and Pirate Audriana (Jack Sparrow)













No comments:
Post a Comment