



What a treat! Lynda Williamson invited Audriana to join her and Nikki for a 45 minute sightseeing ride in a Cesna Skyhawk airplane today. We met them at 9:30 this morning at the Skyway Cafe at Felts Field for breakfast. The weather was a bit foggy, and all the planes were grounded until the weather cleared up. Luckily, by 11 am, the fog had cleared enough for the journey to begin. Pilot Jack was great and had the girls walk around the plane, checking everything before the flight. Don't they look cool with their earphones on?!? I waited on the ground with Caleb and John while Lynda, Nikki and Audriana enjoyed their ride. I don't like those small planes, and I was a bit worried about sending Audriana up there, but I knew it would be a lifelong memory for her, so I let her go. She was really excited and loved every bit of it! After Audriana and Nikki were back, we took Nikki with us for a couple of hours while Lynda, John and Caleb went up for a 2 hour sight seeing trip! I took Nikki and Audriana to the Valley YMCA to meet up with Sofia who was already there for Addy's 6th birthday party! The girls got in their suits and got to swim for a couple of hours. It was just perfect and they all had a wonderful time. What a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment