December 16, 2011

Sofia's 2011 Christmas program at Montessori Central!


Our dear Mrs. Pipella with Sofia (the red nose angel) and Theo (Sofia's best friend this year at Montessori Central)
I took this picture so you could get a good look at Martin's handy-work.  He made the "jingles" for the kids to use during their awesome rendition of Cascabel (Jingle Bells in Spanish).  He used all recycled material -- hangers, bottle caps, plastic milk and peanut butter lids.  Man it sounded great!
These are the kindgergartners this year -- front and center is out sweet, sweet Sofia Alexis Alfaro!  She sang her heart out and we are so proud of her!  Loud and Proud!



We love Theo!  Such sweet friends...

Mom and her angel.....
Thank you for coming, Aunt Kristi!  I think she really enjoyed herself!


Only missing Audriana here...she chose to stay at Mullan Rd today because her class was going to get to see Mr. Popper's Penquins and she didn't want to miss it!
I love it when Sofia gets silly....:-)



No comments: