November 26, 2011

Visiting Santa 2011!

What a sweet picture....I just love it!
The smiles on their faces show the magic of the day.


What a fun day! 
We always make our annual trip to Riverpark Square to visit Santa each year on the Saturday following Thanksgiving.  It's a great little tradition that the girls get very excited for.  Last night when I put them to bed I heard them talking, so I listened outside the door and heard them discussing what they were going to ask Santa for.  Sofia's list goes like this:  a bunk bed, a pretend kitchen, Wii game Just Dance 2 or 3, a DS and DS games.  Audriana's list goes like this:  Skylanders for the Wii, Lego Harry Potter Wii game, Lego Starwars III Wii game, and Lego sets, and a Harry Potter wand.  She's very much into Harry Potter right now, so anything Harry Potter will do!  They got dressed up in their new Christmas clothes and off we went.  Dad stayed home to release Christmas into the house -- lights, decorations, etc. (which was a huge help!).  After we saw Santa we visited the Tree of Sharing and picked out 2 gift tags. We then went right up to Whiz Kids and got the gifts and returned them to the Tree of Sharing.  We then decided to treat outselves to a girls lunch at Red Robin.  It was such a wonderful day -- I treasure these moments with the girls while they are still young enough to believe in the magic of Santa Claus!

The Riverpark Square Christmas tree!




The Lund family joined us again this year...we just love them!

I think this was when Sofia was asking for a DS...and some DS games.  

We ran into one of Addy and Sofia's friends from soccer....Hi Ally!
Even from behind, they are such cuties!

No comments: