![]() |
| Sofia and Ginger playing in the snow! |
![]() |
| Ginger's first time in the snow! So cute! |
![]() |
| My angels....loving the snow...everytime...every year.... |
How fun to wake up this Saturday morning to find a bit of snow! I guess I hadn't been paying much attention to the news, because I was shocked! I had no idea it was going to snow -- or even that there was a possibility of it snowing! It put a smile on all of our faces (except Martin, of course, who doesn't really love the stuff)....Sofia quickly got dressed and had all of her snow stuff on by 7am. We took Ginger out and it was very cute to see her gently "test the waters". It only took her a few seconds before she was licking it up and frolicking around with Sofia.



No comments:
Post a Comment