November 06, 2011

A day with Susie Demaria is a GREAT day!

I flew into Phoenix a day early for my Marriott meeting so I could spend the day with my good friend Susie! What a great day! I landed at noon, got checked into the hotel, then she picked me up and we spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening together. We had a wonderful lunch at Oil and Ivy, then spent the rest of our time together sitting on the couch in her house laughing and catching up with each other. We even called our friend Connie and put her on speaker phone! The 3 of us met each other at the Stanford Court hotel in San Francisco back in 1990! All of us working together....we became fast friends and even though the years go by, we are always able to step right back in line with each other and it seems as if no time has passed by at all. I love those ladies! Thank you, Susie, for filling my heart back up with your smile and your wonderful sense of humor! What a great day for me!

No comments: