
I'm so lucky. Seriously. Sometimes I just can't believe it. Anyone who knows me well, knows that the most perfect night for me would be a nice dinner out with good friends. Well, it happened -- with Kristi, Angie, Denise and Jennifer! For my birthday! We went to Herbal Essence and had a fabulous dinner -- complete with some yummy red wine (thank you Kristi!), appetizers, main course, and dessert (shared, of course!). Just us girls....how awesome is that?!

I LOVE THESE LADIES! THANK YOU DENISE, JENNIFER, KRISTI AND ANGIE~

Thank you for the mid-size Miche bag, Jenny and Kristi! The two shells are so stinkin' awesome.

My gorgeous and amazing friend, Angie Meadows! She rocks!
Kristi, Ang and me......


Denise and I joke that we don't get out much (busy working moms and all)....and we really don't, so we had fun drinking a big glass of wine together tonight! She's such a wonderful friend....LOVE her so much! She gets me...enough said. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment