I had dinner last night at Saranac Public House with some awesome gals! Rachel, Janel and Tami! We always try to find a time during the holidays to get together to celebrate our bdays (Janel's bday is in October, mine in November, Tami's in December, and Rachel's in January). We were missing Klaire Powers and Jill Nelson....it is so hard to get everyone's schedules in synce, so we were pretty proud of the fact that we had at least 4 of us. We spent almost 5 hours sitting in that booth and chatting and catching up with each other. We've all got kids and husbands, and schedules -- so you can image that it took a while to get everything out! I love these ladies so much! I'm so glad we've stayed friends since our high school days! Wow...not gonna tell you how long ago that was!

No comments:
Post a Comment