Martin and I were pleasantly surprised this past Saturday afternoon when both the girls decided that they wanted to have a slumber party at Aunt Krisit's house -- actually, Audriana was already planning on staying with Kristi because they were doing Bloomsday the next day and they wanted to get ready together. When Sofia and I took Audriana over to Kristi's, Sofia decided that she didn't want to miss out on any of the fun. Even though we hadn't even packed a suitcase for her, she decided that she would wear her t-shirt for pajamas and stay. Thank goodness that I had brought her beloved "colchita" in the car, so we did have that!
So, with both the girls taken care of for the afternoon and evening, Martin and I decided to go to the MAC and attend the opening of Rueben Trejo's art exhibit. It was such a nice and pleasant surprise! We were able to take our time and really enjoy the exhibit -- and because it was the opening of the show, we also got to share in some wonderful Mexican food, as well as a fun (and loud!) Mariachi band.

No comments:
Post a Comment