
I am so lucky! Today was such a grand-slam for me. First, I got to sleep in until 8 (which is virtually unheard of for me), then I was treated to a Thomas Hammer Hazelnut Latte, then breakfast in bed, then more relaxing! My day of indulgence got even better when the girls gave me their Mother's Day gifts! Sofia had painted a baby jar lid pink, then chose some pink bath salts to put inside the jar. It was very cute. Audriana gift was a bit more elaborate and detailed -- after all, she is 7 you know! :-) She had a homemade envelope and inside was a card in the shape of a teapot. Inside that was a cute little poem and a bag of tea -- so cute! She also gave me a "coupon book" with coupons redeamable for a car wash, dusting, sweeping, and other fun things. Very cute and I will treasure these things forever!

Here is my breakfast burrito and chips that Martin and the girls made me. Martin was so sweet and gave me a bouquet of flowers, too. They are so b
eatiful!
eatiful!Here is the inside of the sweet tea-pot card that Audriana made me at school. Notice that she wrote her name with a different color for every letter.
Here is Sofia's sweet gift of the pink bath salts. She was so excited to give it to me that she woke up at 5am and got her dad out of bed to get the gift out of hiding so she could give it to me. I was so touched about the excitement on her face when she said "Happy Mothers Day, Mommy" and handed me her little sweet gift. I love her spirit so much! Then I told her that she needed to go back to bed because it was too early for mommy to get up! She did, thank goodness!
Oh yah, Audriana also gave me a post-it note pad that they made at school - I can't wait to take it to work and have it for my desk. She drew the ladybug on the front and her teacher laminated and then glued it over the post it note pad. Love it!
Also, take a look at how much detail went into coloring her tea-pot card! What a sweet envelope, too -- she put WSU on the backside! So cute!
I love my family so much and they made this day truly special and memorable for me. Thanks guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment