Well, after Audriana got a set of 3 hula-hoops for her birthday, both of the girls have been spending hours trying to get that darn hoop to circle more than once around their little hips. Audriana caught on pretty quick....but, you know.....she's 7. Well, Sofia is still 3 (almost 4!), and I really appreciated her tenacity to keep trying -- even though I knew she was probably too little to "get" how to keep that hula hoop going. Well, today my little one proved me wrong! She did it! I think she was just as surpised as we were. We were jumping up and down yelling "yah, Sofia! You're doing it!". The look of pride on her face was priceless. I have a feeling that this little one will continue to surprise us with the things that she will do in her life. What a free and happy spirit she is! I got some video -- sorry that it is so dark (I guess I need a new camera!).
No comments:
Post a Comment