What a perfect and fun idea for a bunch of 7 year olds! They all did really well and I think everyone had a very good time. Polka Dot Pottery on NW Blvd was the venue. The guest list included: Carson Estes, Nikki Hindman, Alfred Parker, Justin and Jake Meadows, Natalie Wells-Dutton and Maria Bennett. It was funny that everyone (except her cousin, Natalie) was from her Montessori school -- she didn't invite anyone from her new school, Mullen Road. It was really nice to see the kids again, and I know Audriana loved being around her old friends again. Everyone painted and their creations were amazing. Top it off with a Cupcake Soccer Cake and presents......the day was perfect!

















After the party, Martin and the girls and I drove over to Mom and Jay's house for a homemade spaghetti dinner. Audriana gave mom the best compliment that she could have ever received -- that Grandma's spaghetti was even better than the Old Spaghetti Factory!!! Wow! Mike and Kristi came over, too, and Audriana got to open up her presents from them. Uncle Mike gave her a Star Wars Clone Trooper bobble head, some Carhart clothes, and some Bakugon things. Aunt Kristi gave her a set of 4 walki-talki's, and Grandma and Grandpa gave her clothes, books, a Spiderman movie, and ....hmmm...something else, but I need to get my list out to remember! Audriana had a very full and busy weekend, but she still found time to read 4 full chapter books! Every time I turned around, she was reading -- I love to see that! I hope her love of reading continues throughout her whole life.
We love you, baby! I know you're not a baby anymore, but I still love calling you that. You are everything a mom and dad could dream of -- kind, gentle, thoughtful, peaceful, loyal and loving. Thank you for bringing us so much joy and seeing life through your little lenses. You are a wonderful big sister to Sofia and we can't wait to experience another year as you continue to grow into the beautiful young lady that you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment