I took the day off today and we had a very fun family day. I got to take Audriana to her last day of Soccer Camp, which was held out in the Valley at Trent Elementary. She was so excited for me to come and watch her. The big news was that the coaches moved her up from the "7 and under" kids team to the "8 and above" team! She was really excited. She learned so many new skills and did really well at the scrimages. She's a good little player for being only 6 1/2!
After soccer, we headed home for lunch. While we were eating lunch, we all thought that it would be a good idea to go up to Eagle Ridge Park and have some fun. So we loaded up the kids' kites and the soccer balls and headed up. It was a perfect day for kite flying! The girls had so much fun and it was neat to see that the kites stayed up for them. I think Martin had just as much fun (if not more) as the girls did. I took some video of them -- it was so cute. After kite flying, Martin and Audriana practiced some soccer drills while Sofia ran around the entire loop of the park 4 times!!!! I couldn't believe how many times she did that. After 4 times, she finally said that her legs were tired so she had to take a break. So funny!










No comments:
Post a Comment