The Crazy Shot (needed to get it out of their system)!
Jessica (14), Courtney (16), David (12), Audriana (6), Sofia (3) and Michael (9)
My friend Jennifer (Shaw) Nemes has 4 kids -- and since I haven't seen them in a while, I just couldn't get over how big they have all grown. In fact, her "baby", Mikey (who now goes by Michael) is 9!!! Geez.... Jenny and I have know each other since we were toddlers, so it's pretty fun for us to get our kids together while we catch up on life. Jennifer lives here in Spokane now (and has for a few years now), but it seems that it takes forever to plan little get togethers just because life is busy for both of us. Her kids live with their dad in North Carolina, so it is a special treat that she has them for the summer and that we get to see them! They are awesome kids and it was fun having them over for dinner. We planned our "girls lunch" for next Sunday -- I have a tradition with Jennifer's girls that I always take them to lunch at Red Robin when they are in town. We are all excited for that - especially Audriana and Sofia because they love Red Robin! 
The Nice Shot (had to bride them with ice cream!). They are all wet because they were outside playing and jumping on the trampoline when we suddenly got a huge downpour! They all ran inside, but did get pretty soaked.

No comments:
Post a Comment