August 12, 2009

The Jodster!

Jody Rullman (Colglazier) and I went to WSU together (1986-1990). We met that first week of our Freshman year because we lived in the same dorm on the same floor -- Stevenson East 8th Floor. What a crazy few years. So much fun and soooo many awesome memories. She lived with Kari and I lived with Corinne Seifert and the 4 of us became fast friends. Jody and I have always stayed in touch via Christmas cards, but our families had never met. When I found out that her and her family would be in Northern Idaho camping at Farragut State Park for the week, I knew we had to go out and visit. Her family is beautiful and her husband is such a nice guy. Jody hasn't changed a bit -- she still make me laugh so much that my gut hurts. I love that even though it has been over 20 years that we can still pick up and be so comfortable with each other.

The kids met each other and they took off playing while Jody and I caught up with each other. Her daughters are adorable -- Camille is 9, and Annalise is 6 1/2. In fact, she was born just a couple of weeks after Audriana was! Kellen is 4 and kept us laughing while he ran around the camp site in his Spiderman outfit.

This is a great picture of our 2 families together. It was a wonderful morning and I was so happy to reconnect with such a wonderful friend after all these years!

No comments: