It was 103 degrees out this past Sunday afternoon - but the setting could not have been more beautiful. The girls and I drove out to Coeur d'Alene park (at the beach) to hear Martin's salsa band, Son Dulce, perform. They were amazing and the crowd loved them! The poor things were just sweating up there on that stage! Martin just loves his music -- I always say that it is the true food for his soul! He looked so great up there! Good job, babe!
Everyone got into the dancing mood - the beat was so strong and just got everyone moving!
Looking good, girls!
Pretty soon it was time to cool off in the lake. That was fun, but I found the water to be a little murky/dirty. It was packed - almost seemed like a comunal bath tub, which totally grossed me out. I don't think we will swim there again, but the girls had a blast anyway!
Playing in the sand only lasted for a little while - it was just way too hot!

Yes, it was hot, but it wasn't anything that a little shaved ice couldn't cure!

Here are a couple of videos that I took of the band and of the girls dancing....they didn't turn out too good, but it will give you a bit of an idea of their sound.


No comments:
Post a Comment