June 08, 2008

Aunt Kristi's Fun Day!


Today we celebrated Aunt Krisit's b-day. Each year for her birthday present we go to Kiddie Kandids to get her picture taken with the girls. It has been such a great tradition and the girls look forward to adding the new picture to the picture frame in their bedroom. They like for me to open it up so I can show them all the past years' pictures. They love their Aunt Kristi so much! Martin and I are so lucky that she is close by and that she loves our girls so much. It's a wonderful thing......



Audriana had fun playing dress up at Kiddie Kandids while we waited for our pictures. She had a lot of fun being a "Cowboy" for a few minutes! :-)



After we got our pictures we ate a nice lunch at Azteca with our good friends Joye and Maria. Here they are getting their pictures taken too (shhh...don't tell Sid it's his Fathers Day gift)!

Then.....to end the day we headed over to Mom's house for a birthday bbq for Kristi and Jay (a June b-day, too). It was good -- ate too much, but it is always fun hangin' with the family. We got to spend time with Mike's new girlfriend, Jackie, which was nice. She fits in really good ~ and makes a mean batch of brownies (frosted, no less!!!). I'm not sure why I didn't get any shots of the bbq, but here's a cute one of Martin and Audriana.....



1 comment:

Christensen family said...

What a fun and eventful day! Cute pictures! I love that you have a blog!