We decided to head down to Riverfront Park with the Christensen family on this sunny Saturday afternoon! The kids love hanging out together and had an absolute ball riding the rides together.
Here they all are just before getting on the Strawberry spinning ride! I think Martin volunteered to go with them on this one -- God Bless him!
Corbin Christensen - Mr. Blue Eyes! Jamie is Mom to all 5 Christensen kids - they are wonderful and she is truly my idol! I learn from her each time we are together. It's nice to have such wonderful neighbors!

Here they all are just before getting on the Strawberry spinning ride! I think Martin volunteered to go with them on this one -- God Bless him!
Corbin Christensen - Mr. Blue Eyes! Jamie is Mom to all 5 Christensen kids - they are wonderful and she is truly my idol! I learn from her each time we are together. It's nice to have such wonderful neighbors!
1 comment:
That was such a FUN day at Riverfront Park! Yeah to the best neighbors who drop everything their doing to come and join us! Hands down to you guys! Thanks for making our days wonderful! We love you guys!
Post a Comment