Oh my gosh....I just loved every one of these pictures.....so I am posting them all! We stopped just off the Palouse Hwy (near Baltimore) and it took all of about 10 minutes to shoot these awesome pictures! I am so thrilled that they turned out so well. I was worried about the lighting, but even that seemed to turn out ok.
Every year since Audriana was a baby, I have had their pictures taken with Aunt Kristi at Kiddie Kandids. We have each years picture in a special frame, with all the past years behind the new one. We love to look through them all and she how much the girls have grown. They love their Aunt Kristi so much and this is such a special thing for them to do with her -- we look forward to it all year long! Well, this year, when I called to make the appointment, I found out that they had closed! And since I always like to take pictures of the girls in the wheat fields each year, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and took them together. Aren't they adorable?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment