Audriana has been asking for these Sports Goggles for a while now, and because Spring soccer is just around the corner, we decided to go get her eyes checked and look into them. Well, I'm glad I took her in because we found out that her prescription had completely changed! Poor kid wasn't seeing very well with her old glasses anymore. We ended up getting her 2 sets of glasses -- regular ones for everyday and then her sports goggles. They take a little bit of getting used to, but I guess they are growing on me. She will just wear them for sports (practices and games). She loved them. I am really happy with her new "regular" pair, too. The pictures don't really do them justices...they look great on her. We picked them up tonight and she immediately saw a huge difference as soon as she put them on.
![]() |
| New Sports Goggles! |
![]() |
| She just loves them! |
![]() |
| Her "regular" pair.....the picture doesn't show the cool orange strips on the sides of the glasses. Very hip and cool! |

![]() |
| My baby.....growing up! |





No comments:
Post a Comment