The Mullan Rd Multi-purpse room was filled to the brim tonight with moms, dads, grandma's and grandpa's, siblings, and friends. The program was really good -- and the kids did an amazing job with their singing! The costumes were amazing and everyone had a really fun time. There were sharks, jelly fish, clown fish, star fish, crabs, needle fish, swordfish, and other fun ocean critters represented! The mood was happy and upbeat from start to finish. What a talented group of 2nd graders! Thank you to Mrs. Pearman, who is their music teacher, for preparing them for such an entertaining program tonight! Thank you to Mom and Kristi for coming to support Audriana, too!
I was hoping to upload one of my flip videos that I took during the program, but it hasn't worked for me yet...I will try again later.
I was hoping to upload one of my flip videos that I took during the program, but it hasn't worked for me yet...I will try again later. 


No comments:
Post a Comment