September 05, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010









This was the first Labor Day Weekend in many years that we stayed home! We usually go up to Jay's cabin, but since I had to work on Sunday and Monday, we decided to play hard on Saturday and have some fun! It was a busy day -- but one of the best parts to our day was getting to go to Carson's birthday party at Splashdown! The girls had never been there, so it was very exciting. In fact, I had never been there either. It was a lot of fun. We lucked out because the park was virtually empty, so the kids could slide as much as they wanted without having to wait in any long lines. LaBrea and I were able to catch up, too, which was a bonus for me! Carson and Audriana have been friends since they were just 3 years old and were attending Montessori Central. I'm glad the kids have maintained such a sweet friendship. Happy Birthday Carson! Our kids --



WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

They call this slide the "toilet bowl" because they begin at the top of the slide, slide down into the "toilet bowl", then go round and round until they finally come out the bottom! They loved it and probably went down it about 10 times.



Here is the birthday crew enjoying their ice cream sandwiches.

No comments: