July 31, 2010

Audriana's new love.......Country Music!

I'm not sure who I have to thank....Aunt Kristi, Uncle Mike, and Grandma all listen to country music. The music influence at home has always been Latin inspired (Martin, obviously) and 70's classic music, funk, current, progressive (actually, all music except for hard rock, and rap). Some Country here and there, but it certainly has never been a music "staple" in our house at all......but all of a sudden, it is all Audriana wants to listen to! We have music playing a lot of the time on our tv (Comcast has lots of music channels). It's usually one of Martin's latin stations...until recently. I would say that this has been going on since May.......her favorite songs right now are "Water", by Brad Paisley and "Rain is a Good Thing" by Luke Bryan. We've all kind of gotten into the Country bug because of her -- in fact, I love both of those songs now too. Audriana knows all the words to them -- so does Sofia! When we get in the car, Audriana makes sure we have one of the Country stations playing. And she almost always says..."turn it up, Mommy"! It's funny. The jury is still out on how Martin feels about his daughter's newfound love......he say's he'll stick to his music, thank you very much!

No comments: