January 23, 2010

I LOVE my husband!

Ok....so I just have to say how much I am loving my husband right now! He's awesome. He's fabulous. He's supportive. My work load has been insanely busy and crazy for the past 8 weeks or so -- I have seriously logged more days and hours than I have ever logged! I worked all through the holidays (had Xmas and New Years Day off) and then worked 15 days in a row until the grand re-opening of our lobby on Jan 10th. The hotel lobby has just completed a 850K renovation -- complete with a new restaurant (The Bistro) and a Starbucks in our lobby (We Proudly Brew, not a retail store). It's beautiful. And it's been a lot of work. But...back to Martin. He has been so great through all of this -- keeping the girls on schedule with school, playdates, ice skating, cleaning the house, taking down all of Christmas (which is a BIG deal at our house), laundry, making breakfast+lunch+dinners, etc etc etc. I could not have gotten through this time without his support. I really have missed him and the girls so much! Thank you, babe for keeping the home fires buring while I kept the work fires burning!!!! I love you!



You know what else I love about him? I love that he helps Sofia adorn her beautiful headbands with flowers. I love that he plays music with the girls....drums, piano, flute, guitar, whatever he can get his hands on. I love that he gets out all the art supplies and lets the girls create whatever they want. I love that he plays soccer with Audriana. I love that he jumps on the trampoline with the girls. I love that he lets Sofia wear the same beautiful dress 3 days in a row if she wants. I love that he lets Audriana wear her Halloween robot pants to school. I love that he takes the girls on long hikes after school. I love how patient he is with the girls. I love that he uses the juicer to make fresh juice when the girls want juice. I love that he will not serve them soup from a can, or a box, or a pouch -- he will spend time to make homemade soup. I love that he has created with the girls a huge ball of plastic -- made from each piece of plastic our family has consumed, teaching the girls the importance of recycling. I love that our girls know what "Organic" means because of him. I love that he loves my family -- and I love that my family loves him. So many things........but what I love most about him is his undying love for our girls and for me. The girls love him so much! No one could ever replace him....

No comments: