Sofia really has some wonderful little friends from Montessori Central. Now that she is 4 (such a big girl!), she has become quite the social butterfly! She had been asking Martin and I for weeks to have a play date with Sophia and Isabella Rossi......well, Lisa and I finally figured out a date for the girls to get together. The twins came over this past Saturday and they played at our house for a couple of hours. What cute girls they are! The 3 of them had a great time and it was really fun for me to watch Sofia engage with them! She didn't need me at all -- until it was shack time and they wanted me to get them some goldfish crackers! They got along so well and I didn't have to intervene at all! Audriana was over at Maria's house having a playdate, and Martin was out at a music lesson, so the house was just for Sofia and her friends. They spent a lot of time playing under the trundel bed, playing barbies, playing babies, and hula hooping.
So dang cute!
The funniest thing is that our Sofia thinks Sophia's name is "SophiaRossi" (all one word). Because she is one of 3 Sofia's in school, they are usually called with their last names. There is Sofia Alfaro, Sophia Thompson, and Sophia Rossi. When she talks about the twins, she says "SophiaRossi and Isabella". She got very confused when I told her that Isabella was actually IsabellaRossi! She promptly told me that I was wrong. Very cute.
Just a cute picture of the girls before heading off to Sunday school and Church. Aren't they sweet?! 
No comments:
Post a Comment