November 07, 2009

My BiRtHdAy!

Sofia worked so hard on my birthday card -- I just had to take a picture of it! She said it was me and her, with a rainbow and a cross (for church) above us. Isn't that sweet?

Here is the card that Audriana made me -- I love the part that says "mommy is 42 now, wow!".

Today the Red Tigers had their last game of the season -- thank goodness because it was just freezing out today! Here she is with her teammates: Avery, Carley, Anna, Audriana, MaKenna, and Belen. What a great (and so cute) group of girls. Audriana has really enjoyed playing with this team. They will meet up again in the Spring for more play.


Here is Audriana and Coach, Mike. He's Anna's dad and such a great, and supportive coach.

Here we are at Twigs for my bday dinner. It was so good! Kelly Kiki (our friend and neighbor) knows the manager, so he sent all of us a big plate of my favorite appetizer, Morrocan Beef, and then surprised us again with a big order of my favorite dessert, Drunken donuts (shown below). We had such a great time at dinner -- Kristi, Jenny, Martin and I, and Angie and Matt were all there. After dinner, we headed over to Morty's (on Regal) for a few games of pool. It was a ton of fun. I don't remember the last time I was in a bar! And I really don't remember the last time I played pool -- but it was okay, Martin and I actually got pretty good by the end of the night!

Drunken Donuts rock!




At Morty's

Kristi and me

Matt, Angie and me -- being silly!

Here we are~ Angie, Matt, me, Martin, Jennifer, and Kristi
Thanks for a super awesome birthday everyone. I will remember it forever! Big 42 for me!

No comments: