
I'm in love with them!
Who knew that this little day would come to mean so much to me. I grew up celebrating my mom (of course) -- But now, the attention has somewhat shifted to me. The feelings I have about being a mom and what my girls mean to me is hard to explain. The love I have for them is
the strongest, most fiercest, feeling I have ever felt. I would do anything for them and would go enormous lengths to protect them. They breath sweetness. The smallest look from them to me, or the slightest smile, swells my heart. They are such good girls. So full of light,
happiness, and sincerity. It's scary that they are so perfect in my eyes. I know it is Mothers Day, but I couldn't go on without thanking my wonderful husband for being my support and my rock. He's the one that really makes me able to be Super Mom! He lets me shine, even though he is the one that truly shines the most in our family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Thank you God!
My day started with Audriana, Sofia, and Daddy making me breakfast -- hashbrowns, sausage, and blueberry pancakes! Oh, and Martin's famous Nicaraguan coffee that I love (he puts warm milk, honey, and cinnamon in it and it is to die for!). The girls let me go back to bed and watch some of my cooking shows, too! Daddy kept them busy in the other rooms so I could truly enjoy some uninterupped tv time. Audriana gave me a card that she made at school, as well as a very nifty book marker. Sofia also made me a very sweet card. She has become quite the colorer! We ran a couple of errends (Costco and Lowes), then basically stayed home the rest of the day. Kristi came over and we watched Mamma Mia! I love that movie. Then we made Chicken Caesar Salads for dinner and ended the night with some berry shortcake. Yummy! What a perfect day. A big Happy Mother's Day to my mom -- who was up at Jay's cabin for a long relaxing weekend herself!
Love ya, Mom!
the strongest, most fiercest, feeling I have ever felt. I would do anything for them and would go enormous lengths to protect them. They breath sweetness. The smallest look from them to me, or the slightest smile, swells my heart. They are such good girls. So full of light,
happiness, and sincerity. It's scary that they are so perfect in my eyes. I know it is Mothers Day, but I couldn't go on without thanking my wonderful husband for being my support and my rock. He's the one that really makes me able to be Super Mom! He lets me shine, even though he is the one that truly shines the most in our family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Thank you God!My day started with Audriana, Sofia, and Daddy making me breakfast -- hashbrowns, sausage, and blueberry pancakes! Oh, and Martin's famous Nicaraguan coffee that I love (he puts warm milk, honey, and cinnamon in it and it is to die for!). The girls let me go back to bed and watch some of my cooking shows, too! Daddy kept them busy in the other rooms so I could truly enjoy some uninterupped tv time. Audriana gave me a card that she made at school, as well as a very nifty book marker. Sofia also made me a very sweet card. She has become quite the colorer! We ran a couple of errends (Costco and Lowes), then basically stayed home the rest of the day. Kristi came over and we watched Mamma Mia! I love that movie. Then we made Chicken Caesar Salads for dinner and ended the night with some berry shortcake. Yummy! What a perfect day. A big Happy Mother's Day to my mom -- who was up at Jay's cabin for a long relaxing weekend herself!
Love ya, Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment