We had a lot of fun this past Sunday at our little neighborhood picnic. It was a warm day and the kids found lots to do together that seemed to entertain the whole group. It's funny, because when I first moved into this neighborhood, by myself, back in 1999, there were no kids here at all. The neighborhood is so much more "alive" now and we just love living here. You will see many pictures of "The Kids" from next door. Brooklyn, Madison, Logan, Cameron and Corbin are all so dear to us. One of our neighbors brought out his snow cone machine for the kids, so you can imagine the looks of glory that were in their eyes as they waited in line for their first snow cone. I say their first snow cone because I think everyone had at least 2! After that they were allowed to have more ice, but no more flavoring. They still loved it. What a fun afternoon together. It just reminds me that summer is just about over.......

Getting ready for the relay races!

Yah! We won!



No comments:
Post a Comment