We finally got to see everything we wanted to see at the Spokane Fair -- just in time on the last day! We like to go with the Bennett's because the girls love to explore everything together. They love the animals, the rides, and the ice cream (in their words). My tradition has been to go each year with my Mom and sister -- in fact, when Kristi still lived in Bellevue, she would come over for it. I have also taken Audriana every year of her life - and the same with Sofia. I just love it. Yes, there is too many people, it's usually unbearable hot, too expensive, and its the same stuff every year......but, I just love it! I love tradition and this is a good one. One that I hope my girls remember forever. Here are some special pictures for you all to enjoy!









No comments:
Post a Comment