August 28, 2008

Son Dulce plays at Pig Out in the Park

Well, it was another fun night for Son Dulce! They played tonight in Riverfront Park during the annual Pig out in the Park festival. They were on the Clock Tower stage (I guess there were other stages around the park with other live music) and played from 8:30 pm until 10pm. I brought the girls down to watch their dad and they loved watching all the people get up and dance to the fun Salsa music. They were very tired -- too tired to get up and dance -- so we had to leave a little after 9pm. Martin saw that we were there supporting him and I was able to get a few pictures (although they were all pretty dark because it was late), as well as a video. Press the arrow in the file below to hear about 1 minute of their show tonight.

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Oh I wish I would have known he was playing last night. I was at Riverfront park with the kids, had no idea it was pig out in the park... we went from 5-7:30. I would have loved to have heard Martin play! Sooo close!!!