August 03, 2008

Jill turns the Big 4-0!

Happy Birthday Jill! Jill is one of my best friends from High School. We had many fun times as "kids" back in the day (20 years ago!), but we've had even more fun as adults and parents. She has always had this knack to make me laugh -- and not just a regular laugh, but big, real, gut wrenching laughs. I remember getting kicked out of class a few times because I could not stop laughing at something Jill did. She's a wonderful friend and a wonderful mother and wife. Her oldest, Jolee, graduated from the same high school that we did 20 years ago. Now that makes me feel really old!

Here we are with Rachel - don't even get me started on the stories and memories that the 3 of us have together. These 2 girls make me so happy and proud to have had them as best friends for all these years. I am such a lucky girl to have been blessed with good friends my whole life...

No comments: