Audriana had 3 of her soccer friends stay the night last night -- Bailey, Emily and Sailor. The girls had a blast! They had fun helping Martin make their "sleeping fort" in the family room with the couch, blankets, pillows etc. They played Just Dance 4, board games, made music downstairs with the piano, drums and shakers....then I got them all ready to head out to watch a late game at the Indoor Soccer Center. Martin and some of the other United parents put together an indoor soccer team and tonight was their first game. No practices and varying levels of skill -- they lost the game, but it was so fun to watch. The girls and I didn't get home until about 11:15pm or so and they all went straight to the fort and to sleep. In the morning I made french toast and bacon for everyone. Then we headed out to Riverfront Park for some fun ice skating. Emily, Sailor and Bailey had never been on skates before.........and they did amazing! I couldn't believe how easy it was for them to just step onto the ice and go! They skated for over 2 hours (Audriana and Sofia actually had lessons before the free-skate, so they were on the ice almost 3 hours!). Such a fun memory for us all!
Fun that Loni brought Katie and Haley G. down to skate with us, too! What a great group of girls we have! They laughed and laughed and had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment