April 26, 2012

A day with Sofia (at Montessori Central)

So fun to be able to spend the morning at MC with Sofia.  This is her last year here, so I thought it would be nice to take a day off from work and spend it with Sofia.  I am so proud of her progress.....I just can't believe the things she has learned.  I am such a big fan of the Montessori method and process.....both girls excelled in their early years and I believe it has given them such a huge jumpstart in their learning!  Look out 1st grade....Sofia is coming!!!





Sofia is ready and spelling at a very high level.  My little Smarty-Pants!


It made my day to be able to sit in on Martin's little drumming session  with the MC Kindergartners.  He is getting them ready for a performance at the end-of-the-year picnic in June when Sofia and her other MC kindergartners will graduate!


Sofia ready to drum!
Theo is a great drummer, too!

No comments: