Not every wonderful husband makes a wonderful father -- but my husband does! The girls and I are so lucky to have Martin - he gets super high marks in both of those categories! There are many things that I believe make a great father...and Martin can just about check off every single one of those things! I am so proud of him and feel so grateful of the life and memories that he is shaping for our girls. As a stay at home dad, his job is a busy one! He gets breakfast on the table each morning, makes school lunches every day, ensures homework and piano practicing is done, makes the beds, cleans the kitchen, starts laundry, drives the girls to school, picks them up, drives them to soccer practice, piano lessons, Kindermusik, and back home again. He makes them healthy snacks and organic meals, won't let them eat fast food, finds time to stop at parks during the week, rides bikes with them, jumps on the trampoline with them, let's them turn the family room furniture upside down to mae cook forts, paints with them, gardens with them, plays music and drums with them,......oh my gosh, I could go on and on....he does so much more! I am lucky knowing that our girls are with him throughout each day -- safe and sound and having a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment