The tradition continues that the kids get an Ice Cream "Sundae" party on our last Sunday School day of the season -- it will not be back until Fall. Seems odd.....why don't we have Sunday School during Spring and Summer? I guess with Bloomsday, Easter, Mother's Day, then sumer time schedules, they give the kids (and parents) some time off from coming. I've really enjoyed going each Sunday with the girls -- I know I have really learned a lot and strengthened my faith so much! The girls really do enjoy it, too.
Audriana making her sundae....
All the kids.....Audriana, Sofia, Gabe and Saphire, Amy, Mark, Mathew and Sara (Bassett?), Derek and Kevin (Chaves).
Suzanne and her youngest, Sara...plus just 2 weeks to go until another little baby girl joins their family! Congrats Suzanne!Suzanne taught Sofia so much about God and Jesus! Thank you Suzanne for your wonderful sweet and quiet nature -- the kids loved being with you each Sunday morning.
Here is Miss Karra (today is also her 18 bday) and some of her Sunday School kids.
There were some mornings where I would drop off the girls at 9, then head over to Starbucks to meet Denise for an hour of coffee and girlfriend talk! I loved (and truly cherished) those moments and will miss them now that we are done with Sunday school for a while. We will have to make time and find a way to continue our guilty coffee pleasure!
Here is Miss Karra (today is also her 18 bday) and some of her Sunday School kids.
There were some mornings where I would drop off the girls at 9, then head over to Starbucks to meet Denise for an hour of coffee and girlfriend talk! I loved (and truly cherished) those moments and will miss them now that we are done with Sunday school for a while. We will have to make time and find a way to continue our guilty coffee pleasure!
No comments:
Post a Comment