
I am so proud of our girls....this is Audriana's 3rd year in lessons, and Sofia's 2nd year. They are doing so well! They both love to get right out onto the ice -- the only problem is getting them off the ice when it is time to go! I hope they keep this passion for the ice for a long time!

Audriana's good friend, Alfred, is starting lessons for his first time this year. Even though they are not in the same class, it is fun to have Al there with us.

Sofia is the smallest kid in her group of about 20 skaters. I am absolutely amazed at how this little 5 year old focuses so completely on what the instructor is saying. She tries so hard to do exactly what he says. She really concentrates on what her feet/skates are doing. She goes slow enough to really get the move down, just right. I am in awe of sweet Sofia.
I could say the exact same thing for Audriana. She also focuses intently on what is being asked of her. Her group has about 12 skaters and they are skating backwards and also learning spins. She is also careful and really works hard to learn what is being taught. I am so proud of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment