December 18, 2010

The Farrar Christmas Get-Together 2010!

We are always so happy to be included and invited to the Farrar Christmas get together. Thank goodness Johan and LaNae's house is big enough for all of us: Mom and Jay, John & LaNae, Scott & Lisa, Ryan, Noah and Micah, Levi & Lauren, Elizabeth & Steven, Christine & Jeff and little Jack (1 yr), Kristi, Martin & I and the girls! Whew! It's such a great celebration and it is especially fun to watch the kids play together. They love each other so much and always have such a good time. We are truly blessed to have been brought into this wonderful family through Jay (who we think the world of). All of each brought appetizers and we made a meal of munching and snacking throughout the night. Kristi, me, Lisa and LaNae

The kids getting their plates filled with yummies!

Sweet Micah....our big 3 year old!

Sofia and Noah (5 and 5 1/2)
Best friends and cousins....Ryan (10) and Audriana (8)


More filling of the plates....
Grandma and Grandpa with the younger grandkids.
I don't know why I didn't think of getting Jay with all the grandkids (Levi, Christine and Elizabeth, baby Jack, too!)
Sisters....Lisa and LaNae. I am so happy to know both of these ladies, and to call them friends. They are both such great women whom I love and respect very much. Lisa and I have really become close throughout the last 8 years (I guess mainly because of our kids...but I think she and I would have been close even without the kids!).


Jay and his daughters...

Scott & Lisa and their beautiful family...
I guess daddy was taking this picture.....it's a sweet picture of a proud mom (me!) and her angel girls.

Santa arrived and surprised the kids! Grandpa Jay missed all the excitement though because he had just left for a walk in the snow. But the kids told him all about it when he returned back to the house.
Each child got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him that they had been very good. Then he gave them each a little bag of goodies and toys! : )

Audriana loved her StarWars set that John and LaNae gave her...she also loved the Rocket thingy from the Sandbergs, and an awesome green and black flannel shirt from grandma! Wow!

Opening gifts...this one was a cute frame of the cousins for the girls from the boys. : ) It will go perfect in the bedroom.

Sofia loved her Hello Kitty lighted mirror from John and LaNae. Plus her Baby Alive from Grandma, and her big set of Littlest Pet Shoppe miniature pets from the Sandbergs! What a night to remember!

No comments: