March 14, 2010

A day at WSU -- Cougar Country!


Since the Coug was closed for Spring Break, we went to Cougar Country Drive Inn -- it's just as good and it still has the yummy fry sauce that I remember! :-)

Future WSU Cougars?!?!??!


Bryan Hall and the clock tower......



Martin and I drove down to Pullman with the girls on Saturday -- it was so great to be back in Coug Country! I didn't realize that the campus would be so empty, though -- the kids were all on Spring Break! That was okay because it really allowed us to walk around campus, take lots of pictures, and I could simply remember what it was like when I went to college there. The campus is so beautiful! There are a lot more new buildings, and a lot of beautification up on the hill has taken place. It felt so good to be walking up there again! The Bookie has moved - it's now located inside the CUB building, but sadly, it was closed too. I wanted to get the girls each a WSU t-shirt, so we drove around until we found the local Barnes and Noble bookstore also had a mini "Bookie" in there, so we picked up their shirts there. I had told them all about the Creamery on campus, and how they make and sell some amazing ice cream, cheese, and milk, but it was closed too! Boo hoo! I guess it gives us a reason to go back!

No comments: