Oh my gosh - it seems like the white stuff will never stop falling. Over the past 3 weeks we have seen record snow levels drop to the ground. Somewhere between 60 and 70 inches. Thank goodness most of it fell during winter break, so the girls have been able to play in it together a lot! I took quite a few days off during the holidays, as well, so we made it a family affair! It has been really fun. The girls like our little sled run that runs alongside the house, but they really like the big hill that we go to in Eagle Ridge (near Maria's house). It's a bigger hill - which means they go faster. I understand Audriana wanting to go faster -- she's 6 and has a couple of sledding years under her belt......but Sofia is the one that scares me. She just turned 3 and can absolutely keep up with Audriana. She hikes up to the top of the hill (which I can barely do!), all by herself, with her sled in her hand. Then down she goes -- the faster the better. It scares me to death, but I figure the snow is pretty soft, so when she wipes out, she usually comes up with a huge smile on her face, saying "that was fun, Momma"!. So cute and such great memories.



No comments:
Post a Comment