October 20, 2008

Another tooth bites the dust!


Audriana has been wiggling that last top front tooth for what seems like weeks now! Last night it was really loose -- so I extended my usual offer of help to pull it out. "NO MAMA!" - were her exact words (said with a hint of discust in her voice). I knew she would say that. Anyway, at about 3:15 this afternoon my cell phone rang (I was at work). I saw that it was Martin's cell calling, but I was busy, so decided to let it go to voicemail. A few minutes later I checked the message and it was from Audriana. Here is what it said: "Mama, please call me back as soon as you can....you are not going to believe it......I lost my tooth at school today! Call me." She sounded like such an adult leaving that message. Anyway, I called her back and she told me the exciting news that it came out during lunch. I think that must happen to every kid at least once, doesn't it? Here is her new smile.

No comments: